84 Euclid Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
NJ TTY 800-952-7897
Class Schedule 2017
Click here to download the CMDE 2017 Schedule.
Tuition & Payment Information 2017
Click Here To Download Class Registration Form
Try any class once for free before committing!
Ongoing enrollment. Fees for late registration will pro-rated at $10 per missed class or charged $15 per class.
Discount of 10% for family members, seniors, and individuals with disabilities
For information on free programs, or work-study opportunities for people with financial need, or to discuss other special arrangements, please call 201-342-2989 or email email@example.com.
One Term Tuition January 7th - March 31st &/or April 1st - June 17th
- 1 Weekly Class: $180
- 2 Weekly Classes: $330
- Unlimited Weekly Classes: $450
- Six Classes: $90
- Pay Per Class: This option is only for Teen/Adult and Adult classes. There is a one time annual registration fee of $35, after which each individual class is $17 ($15 for seniors & individuals with disabilities), payable by check or online. Cash is discouraged. (Note: the registration fee is only for students paying per class; it is included in full and term tuition rates.)
- Please pay by check made out to CMDE.
- Tuition is non-refundable. Credit will be given for illness or injury.
- To pay by credit card go to www.cmde.org and click on payment options
Founded as a nonprofit organization in 1962, CMDE is an inclusive, diverse oasis for non competitive artistic engagement. We believe dance, like all the arts, can be an effective means to foster and advocate for peace within each individual and as community. Every body is always welcome!